Our Classes make getting fit, FUN!
Check out our new class line up. We're kicking fat's butt this year with incredibly amazing fat burning power classes. Here is a sample day and just a few of our many available yoga retreat, weight loss retreat, weight loss camp, daily classes.
Check in is at 4 p.m. and check out is at 11 a.m.. Day 1 of your arrival we offer a nutrition class and stretch class that begins at 5:30 p.m. and goes til 7:00 p.m. The next day we spend from 7:30 til 2:30 as a spa day. We do a hike of Pinnacle Peak on the next day which is Saturday. We leave the resort at 10:30 a.m. and return from our hike between 2 and 3 p.m.. Sunday will be another spa day and an opportunity to enjoy any spa treatments you may have scheduled on Friday. Monday is check-out day. We meet in the morning for one last nutritional class and our final juices and your on your way back home. Here are the available amenities for your spa day:
Men’s and women’s private changing areas and locker storage with showers that include shampoo, conditioner, body gel and so forth.
Wet steam room
Eucalyptus inhalation room
Swedish dry sauna
Hot therapeutic whirlpool
Cold plunge pool
Fitness center access
Yoga & other classes take place between 7 a.m and 11 a.m.
Rooftop adults-only pool with private cabanas
Co-ed grotto waterfall
Friday Available Classes:7-8 AM | Yin Yoga7-8 AM | Barefoot Fitness8 AM-9 AM | WellFit (circuit training) 9:15-10:15 AM | Aerial Yoga 10:15-11:15 AM | Mat Pilates9:15-10:15 | Wall Pulley Training
Sunday Available Classes:8:30-9:30 | Hatha Yoga9-10 | Surfset Circuit10-11 | Wall Pulley Training10-11 | Aerial Yoga11:30-12:30 | Pilates Mat
Here is information on each class:
Experience our unique suspension trainer class, utilizing a unique pulley system. This class lets you explore new dimensions of strength, mobility and stability while getting the heart rate up with dynamic and challenging intervals. The class is done barefoot to enhance stability and foot fitness. All levels are welcome.
Aerial Hammock Yoga
- utilizing a fabric hammock suspended from the ceiling, this unique yoga practice allows you to overcome gravity as you glide and release into each pose. Our instructors guide you through each pose safely.
- is a balanced yoga practice that uses slow movements, focuses on proper alignment and breathing.
- A traditional mat class designed to introduce the basic principles of Joseph Pilates. Essential and intermediate exercises to strengthen and lengthen, improving the posture and “powerhouse” using rollers, flex bands and circles.
- A total body conditioning circuit class, utilizing the Surf board, weights, resistant bands, bosu ball and kettle bells. This is a very challenging class.
- A deep yoga practice that works to open the body slowly with grounding postures and long holds, and often utilizing props to support the body. This practice is excellent for injuries, stiffness and increasing flexibility. Expect to leave class feeling expansive, relaxed and revitalized.
- is a unique and effective fitness class combining elements and techniques of Pilates and Yoga. Upper body strengthening using small weights and body weight exercises. Lower body strengthening & lengthening using Bender Ball and Bands. The exercises are designed to streamline, firm, tighten and tone muscles and re-align the body without adding bulk, helping to create balance, posture, body awareness, flexibility and improve cardiovascular endurance